Friday, January 29, 2010

Why...

One of the questions I’m often asked is why I bother to block and iron my cloths…


This is why…just off the needles, my Feather & Fan Cloth is wrinkled, out of shape and a bit ratty looking, much like me on a good day...


I’ve since started another feather & fan in Sugar ‘n Cream Country Yellow (I like the new country colours)...


Another question I’m asked is ‘do you really eat as much chocolate as you say you do?” No, of course not. I eat waaay more, I’m just too modest to talk about it all the time. (ps: don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you have about what you read on this blog. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll make one up).

Basil is hoping I will knit him a new sweater as this one seems to have shrunk recently (I think he's been helping himself to my chocolate stash...and look at those chunky legs)...


Now I will stop the silliness, dear reader, and leave you with my wish for a peaceful week and the hope that we will meet next Friday.



“Eeyore was saying to himself, "This writing business. Pencils and what-not. Over-rated, if you ask me. Silly stuff. Nothing in it."
~Winnie the Pooh