Friday, February 15, 2019

Snow Days...

Hello dear reader!  We've been having some wild weather here on the coast with snow and freezing temps.  It's very unexpected as just last week we were excited about seeing a small patch of daffodils in the local park.




The sun is shining as I write this on Wednesday and I can hear (and see) chunks of snow sliding off the roof, so I expect it won't be too long before we have our green lawn back again.  In the meantime, I'm enjoying our winter wonderland...


I'm still crocheting cloths for charity and having ever so much fun playing with colours...


I hope you are enjoying all your days as much as possible, dear reader.  Take care and be well.  


"Snow brings a special quality with it - the power 
to stop life as you know it 
dead in its tracks."
~ Nancy H. Woodward