Friday, March 22, 2013

Twice The Fun...

It's official...I'm knitting again...
 
a simple Unscrunchable Scarf scarf in Sugar 'n Cream cotton and 5mm needles...

this is the smile of a happy knitter...
 
You know how they say you should make lemonade out of lemons? If not for my hand injury, I never would have spent the past two years playing with crochet. I now have two yarn crafts I can jump between and I'm able to enjoy each for its own merits...like these cute crocheted Easter Egg Tawashis (or coasters)...
 
 
Kiddo bought 2 – 1lb. Bags of buttons on sale and now my button cornucopia is overflowing...
Where I store my treasure...you can never have too many buttons...

The squirrel thinks you can never have too many peanuts...
 
Wishing you a week filled with just the right amount of everything you need, dear reader.
 

 
The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable - or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.”
~ Carlos Castaneda