Friday, March 08, 2013

Fresh Beginnings...

Fresh Bouquet Scarf in luscious green...
 

 
I'm feeling very Spring-like in this lovely scarf...
 
I took this photo in early March last year and there were blooms on one bush, but none this year so far; I think we are having cooler temps...
 
 
The squirrels look much the same each year, though...

 
as do the crows...
 
This doesn't look like crochet to me...
but I felt the urge to start a knitting project
(and see how my hands cope with knitting needles after such a long break)
 
 
A sweet cup of hot chocolate is always best when shared with a friend...

 
Wishing you fresh bouquets and smiley days, dear reader! See you soon.
 
 
 


"The seasons are what a symphony ought to be: 
four perfect movements in harmony with each other."
~  Arthur Rubenstein