Friday, February 17, 2012

Loopy...

In the not too distant past I created this Yoshimi Looped Scarf (Ravelry link)...

I used two skeins of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Indigo shade...

and it's long enough to wrap around my scrawny neck twice (Teddy is modelling because you don't want to see my scrawny neck)...

The waterfront...

This little furball is so tiny...

Someone looks like they are plotting mischief...

We have daffodils! or at least we have the first hint of daffodils; Spring is on its way...

Now it's time for another long nap, dear reader. We have been invaded by germs in our household and I'm trying to fend them off by resting and eating lots of chocolate, haha. I'll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



“Even if you think the Big Bang created the stars, don't you wonder who sent the flowers?”
~ Robert Brault