Friday, February 24, 2012

Bagged...

I recently crocheted some Dot's Little Ditty Bags for a charity group (Ravelry link)…

These bags are incredibly quick to make, even for my mushy brain and gimpy hand. They remind me of little bags I had as a child to hold my treasures in...

I used Sugar 'n Cream cotton and each bag took approx. 66 - 70 yd / 62 - 64 m on a 4.5mm (G) hook. I can imagine them holding chocolates or jelly beans or other tasty treats...

A frequent visitor...

Morning sunrise...

along the riverbank (this is where we like to stop early morning and watch the river traffic flow by)...

I was browsing through photos of our bike trips over the years and came across this one of the mister standing in front of the Wee Willie Restaurant on the Oregon coast. We were camping at Cape Lookout State Park and whilst biking along the waterfront road we came across this restaurant. This was in 1999 and the restaurant is still there, how amazing is that. I love the Oregon coast...

and now it's time to toddle away and do something else so I'll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



“Nothing is more responsible for the good old days than a bad memory".
~ Franklin Pierce Adams