Friday, January 27, 2012

Moving Forward...

Here I am, crocheting merrily away...

It's been difficult to hold my knitting needles ever since I injured my hand last year. Crochet has come to the rescue in a big way and I'm so grateful to be re-learning this lovely craft.

I've made another Claudia Scarf (this seems to be my go-to pattern lately)...

from no-name thrift shop yarn. It's a DK weight nubbly cotton and I added the blue mohair fringe just for fun, never realizing how dramatic it would look...

early morning in the harbour...

and along the waterfront...

The crows were having a conference...

whilst squirrel was filling his face...

We're having a few days of glorious sunshine after what seems like months of rain and snow and fog. I know it's still January but I'm almost certain I can see little hints of spring here and there; I'm probably wrong but it's more fun to be optimistic, don't you think. See you soon, dear reader.



“No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.”
~ Hal Borland