Friday, December 02, 2011

Ambrosia...

This Ambrosia Scarf seems to be identical to the Claudia Scarf that I made earlier in the year...

No matter which pattern you choose, the scarf is a delight to make and wear...

I followed up with an adorable kitty ornament
(even though it has wonky eyebrows)...

To all you dear knitters who come here expecting to see pictures of knitted projects, so sorry! I will try to balance both crafts here when I can but it may be a little more heavy on the crochet side for awhile, as it has captivated me - see what I mean...

(The pattern is a Ruffle Flower on Ravelry).

Here is the wee dusting of snow we had last week...

and our Chinese lanterns are still going strong...

a peaceful morning in the harbour...

So, time for another rest and maybe a few moments with my crochet hooks. I`ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you soon, dear reader.



``Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.``
~ Vernon Howard