Friday, November 18, 2011

another snack...

I made me another Morning Snack Scarf exactly like the last time, only this one is dyed...

It started out as this colourway...

but it didn't have the pizzaz I was looking for, so I dunked the finished scarf in a purple dye bath and I am so happy with the final result. I think I will call it my winterberry scarf...

gusty days on the coast...

and the squirrels are busy...

they named a boat after me, imagine that...

We have no snow on the coast yet but there's lots on the mountains and up country; here we are having frost and sun and rain and very chilly days, but it's all good because we have mornings like this...

I hope your days are filled with good cheer, in spite of the weather. See you soon, dear reader.

****Red Alert***** I just looked out the window and we have SNOW! A light dusting of snow, but it's snow. woohoo! Thank you, that is all. See you next week.



“If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one.”
~ Cavett Robert