Friday, July 08, 2011

Love...

what a lovely name for this colour of Sugar 'n Cream yarn...

I had more success with those two cloths than I did with my Eloomanator Dishcloth. I was almost at the very end when I realized I had unknowingly added an extra hole along the bottom left corner – and I was so proud of this knit until that discovery...drat...

The hydrangeas are finally opening up and showing off their blue beauty...

and for the first time in years our calla lily has bloomed...

Someone enjoyed an early morning 'tailgate party' on the river...

and another someone hitched up their micro-yacht for a dip in the water...

who, me? I didn't do anything...it was that mean old raccoon who knocked over the water dish and ate all the peanuts...I was just an innocent bystander...

I'm late this morning as I had forgotten it was Friday (see what happens when you are retired). I'm just about to start my day so I'll toddle off now but not before I wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that."
~ Michael Leunig