Friday, December 10, 2010

What's Next...

I finally reached my goal of 1,000 Feather & Fan cloths...


For 2011, I'm thinking of knitting all the cloths from the Dishcloth Boutique site. I`ve already made a few of the patterns so I can start slowly with those old familiars and work my way up to the more challenging designs. It might be a way for my wobbly brain to learn new techniques without being overwhelmed by one ginormous project. Little bits are the way to go, I think (unless of course I change my mind and start something completely different, which is always a possibility with me).

In the meantime I`m having fun crocheting Tulip Stitch cloths in cheerful colours...


Reflections on the water...


Morning sky...


Winter light in Steveston harbour...


Munchies...

Now it`s time for my munchies, so I`ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."
~ Victor Frankl