Friday, December 17, 2010

Old Year...

Earlier in the year I finished this Unscrunchable Scarf from Sugar 'n Cream Meadow Stripes...


It's surprisingly warm and cheery too...


I don't have any photos of squirrels in snow this year, so I thought I'd share my favourite from December 2007...aren't these furry snowflakes too cute...


Not a quality photo, but I thought this festive tugboat looked so colourful in the early morning light...


If you are still trying to knit or crochet gifts for the holidays, Rachel is posting a Dishcloth Pattern-A-Day Countdown to Christmas and another good website has 50 free holiday knitting and crochet patterns listed. I've found some lovely new-to-me patterns from both sites.


So dear reader, this will be my last post of 2010. I will miss you but I do need a few weeks to lie low and conserve my energy through all the excitement that comes this time of year. I'll wish you a peaceful holiday season and hope to see you in 2011. Merry Christmas and happy new year!



"May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions."
~ Joey Adams