Friday, August 20, 2010

Stripes...

A stripey Circle Cloth


knit from a batch of Sugar ‘n Cream leftovers…


It adds a splash of colour to my dish washing time…


I’m often asked if I really like washing dishes. Yes! Washing dishes by hand has always been one of my favouritey ways to wind down from the day. I find it very soothing to the soul and washing with colourful cloths adds a bit of zip to the routine, like this Circle cloth made with blue bits and pieces…


Zoom, zoom…


Bobby and Spenser will soon be changing into their autumn clothes (must knit more teddy clothes)…


Sorry for today’s late post. I had some difficulty with Blogger yesterday and I wasn’t able to schedule it ahead of time. I hope this comes through ok for you, dear reader, and you can forgive any glitches I've made.

Now I’m ready for a long nap, so I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you soon.



“There is no daily chore so trivial that it cannot be made important by skipping it two days running.”
~ Robert Brault