Friday, August 13, 2010

Mooooo....

This Tulip Stitch Cloth is knit with the Dalmation colourway from Coolspun Cotton and I like it SO much; it reminds me of a black & white moo cow…


I’m hanging my cloths on the new little gizmo thingie that K made me for me and it’s most excellent for air drying the cloths quickly…


I thought I’d show you my room where I keep my knitting stuff and where most of the teddies hang out…


That small pile of yarn is my complete stash. I don’t keep much on hand and it’s mostly cotton (the two plastic containers are my cotton bits and pieces).

The cabinet in this photo is where I store my button collection. I have more buttons than yarn - and definitely more stuffed toys than yarn (must buy more yarn)...


You probably didn’t know this about me but I have magical powers. It’s true. I am able to change the weather just by blogging about it; no sooner did I write last week’s post about the heat and summery warmth than the rain came back…


Ok, so I don’t really have magical powers, but it was nice to have some rain in our days…


The sun has since returned (but don’t tell anyone)…


Now I'm going to take off my silly hat and lie down. I'll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humour to console him for what he is."
~ Francis Bacon