Friday, August 06, 2010

Fading...

The hydrangeas are starting to fade in the summer warmth, so I’m bringing a few of them indoors…


I've knit another new-to-me scarf – the Misti Ribs and Ruffles Scarf (the Ravelry link) …


I used one skein of Bernat Berella 4 (210 yds / 192 m) and a 9mm (US13) circular needle and knit the yarn from both ends at the same time. It came out to a decent size after a bit of swooshing with the steam iron: 5 in. (12.7 cm) width by 52 in. (1.32 m)…


Now I’m back to knitting the Circles Cloth - (Ravelry link) in Sugar 'n Cream Mod Ombre…


These two little ones were ignoring each other for a long while, then suddenly they started a crazy zigzag chase around the backyard…


And now I'm starting to fade so I’ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



"Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.”
~ Russell Baker