Friday, June 11, 2010

Layers...

I’ve been playing with layers in the Circle Cloth. Each section uses approx. 8 to 10 yds. (7.3 to 9.1 metres)...


My squooshy popsicle cloth in use...


This one reminds me of a pink icing cake with layers of jam in the middle…yum…


The hydrangea blossoms are still in the baby stage; only one bloom has opened completely. It can’t be from lack of water as we’ve had plenty of rain the past few months (and I’m not complaining - I love the rain)…


Our black currant bushes are right on schedule…


and we have frequent visitors to our yard, both feathered…


and furry…


I had lots more stuff to share with you, dear reader, but my wheels fell off and my brain went all mushy so instead I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you soon.



“I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.”
~ Winnie the Pooh