Friday, June 25, 2010

Five...

Five years, that’s how long I’ve been bumbling my way along this bloggy path. I think I’ve done rather well at the quantity of weekly posts – only missing a few here and there – and I’ve shared bunches of pictures to take your mind off the lack of intelligent conversation around here. Look, more shiny pictures!...


These brilliant blues and whites were sitting in a wildflower garden along River Road…


Daisy, Daisy…


An urban squirrel hanging out in front of the Steveston bread store…


and a gray cutie hanging out in our yard…


On the knitting front I have another Scarfy completed…


I used the same quantity and type of yarn and same dimensions as my white Scarfy and it’s cuddly soft and the perfect weight for summer…


Last post I was moaning about my hydrangeas being slow to bloom, so I had a look back in the archives and it seems they never bloom in abundance until late June/early July. So, I must learn some patience – or acquire a memory…


So, here we are heading into our sixth season…bloggityblogblog. I hope you’ll continue to share this journey with me, dear reader. It’s a delight to have you along.



"Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey!"
~ Barbara Hoffman