Friday, April 30, 2010

Fiesta...

A colourful Fiesta Cloth (scroll to bottom of pattern for the English directions)…


Knit with a skein of Sugar ‘n Cream in Over The Rainbow and 4mm (US6) needles. Final measurements: 8-1/2” x 8-1/2” (22 cm x 22 cm) and I used approx. 61 yds (56 m) of yarn…


If you knit this cloth, make note that Row 10 is missing in the directions, probably lost in translation. I think it should be worked as all the previous even rows (at least I hope so, because that’s what I did)...


A slightly damp squirrel, enjoying a snack…


and a crow, mucking up the birdbath…


Our backyard is brilliantly green from the abundance of rain and these white blossoms make a nice contrast…


Now I’m going to stroll outside and sit in the garden for awhile, so I’ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



“Plants give us oxygen for the lungs and for the soul.”
~ Linda Solegato