Friday, May 07, 2010

Intermission...

There's new growth on the fir tree...


and the white flowers are smelling sweet...


Soon this momma's babies will be visiting our yard...


Two feather & fans in Sugar 'n Cream Country Red...


I wanted to let you know, dear reader, that my posts may be a bit sporadic for awhile as my computer - the one I've worked at for seven years - has finally shuffled off this mortal coil (in other words, it bit the dust). I am currently working with our old-ish notebook and whilst I am enjoying its compactness, I have yet to become familiar with the keyboard or discover what all the buttons do, exactly. It's taken me a bazillion hours to put this little post together and I am hoping that it actually works when I push the 'post' button. Now I have to focus on choosing a new pc to replace my old faithful. Monkey has offered to help me...


So, I will post as often as I am able but don't worry if you don't see a change here for a bit; you'll know what I'm about (and you can still contact me by email). In the meantime, I will wish you peaceful days, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



"Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done."
~ Andy Rooney