Friday, November 13, 2009

Twisted...

I finished my Twisted Rib Watch Cap in Patons Classic Merino Wool Leaf Green….


I must admit it was a bit of a struggle to remember the twisted rib stitch at the beginning but I quite enjoyed it after awhile...


Beatrix is the name of my new hat model. It’s so nice to have a perfectly shaped head to work with…


This hat has been voted the ‘warmest hat ever’ by Mr. Photographer and is now packed in with his outdoor photo gear. The pattern can be found on Ravelry where you can download a free pdf file.

Fur Bear likes it too…


K is busy patching our fence together after a section of it was knocked out by last night’s storm…


This morning was a bit scary with the high winds and hail but we seem to have passed through the worst and the sun is now shining, so all is good. We even had an early morning rainbow...


So, I’ll wish you a peaceful and storm-free week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



‘There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.’
~Willa Cather