Friday, November 20, 2009

Tweed...

Another Twisted Rib Watch Cap in Patons Classic Wool Paprika Tweed…


I’ve discovered I don’t care for tweed yarn. Those little bits of fluff in different colours that stick out everywhere don’t appeal to me, for some reason. I do like the rich paprika colour though…


Tweed Bear…


Then there’s my ginormous noggin…


We had another week of stormy weather. It was wild and windy at Garry Point park in Steveston…


High winds and high tide…


Remember Alfred? I planted him in this glass about 4 months ago and he finally decided to sprout. Another ten years and I could be eating avocados from my own tree…



My blogging friend Stacie is selling her beautiful knitwear on etsy until December 31, 2009. All proceeds go to the Lymphoma Research Foundation and shipping is free if you tell her you read about it here. So please take a moment to visit Stacie's shop if you are looking for quality knitwear items for gifts this holiday season. Thank you.

And now I am going to take a long winter’s nap, even though it isn’t officially winter yet in Richmond. I like to be prepared. I’ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next week.



“Don't try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough.”
~Arthur Freed