Friday, June 26, 2009

Crochet Candy...

I crocheted my third Tulip Stitch Cloth...


I'm still very much a novice crocheter and my gauge is loose and wobbly but I do enjoy every moment when I'm working on this design.

I also finished my Unscrunchable Scarf in Patons Canadiana, Light Wedgewood Blue


I’ll admit I hesitated before putting this particular scarf in the box for the homeless shelter because I really really like the colour but decided it was the right thing to do. I’ll make one for me soon…


Our garden is complete when the hydrangea blossoms arrive...


This is Alfred the avocado…


he’s nesting in a glass on my kitchen window, with a lovely view of the yard; hopefully this peaceful environment will encourage him to grow big and strong.

The hostas in our front garden are soaking up the raindrops…


You can see we don’t use our wheelbarrow very often…


and so, dear reader, I'm off to enjoy my morning cup of hot chocolate and play with yarn. I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



“A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring.”
~ William Carlos Williams