Friday, December 05, 2008

Me & My Cowls...

I can’t stop knitting them. This is the Bainbridge Scarf
turned inside out (the pattern looks like little berries)…


and right side round (I think it's nice both ways)…


This time I had problems knitting in the round; after many botched attempts I finally gave in and did my knitting back and forth (who says you have to follow directions)…


One small seam to sew and I had my 3rd Bainbridge scarf…


The tree tribe is feasting on suet…


and little squirrel is sporting a Mohawk cut…


Have you visited the PatternLinks site? So far there’s 2,600+ links to free knitting and crochet patterns with photos.

December colours in the garden…


It’s Hot Chocolate Friday so I’m off to enjoy a cuppa. I’ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



"Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won't work."
~Thomas A. Edison