Friday, November 28, 2008

Teddy Love...

My two favourite teddies…


Bobby (blue sweater) was my second attempt at bear making. I used a commercial pattern and finished in a day. He has a sweet personality…


Spenser (green & brown sweater) was the first bear I made with moveable arms & legs. I messed up his face by sewing the centre fur upside down…


Because of this, he has a growly personality; he grumbles a lot and gets into mischief when he can. One day I caught him listening to music on K’s computer…


Trying to make their great escape…


On the knitting front, I finally finished the Elvish Leaves cloth...


I love this design and I really enjoyed the knitting, even though it took me almost two months and I had to start over about 7ty billion times before getting it right.

Little monkey doesn’t like the teddies to get all the attention…


On that note, dear reader, I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



"There's just something about a Teddy Bear that's impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort and security. It's almost supernatural."
-James Ownby