Friday, August 15, 2008

Knit Stew...

nothing like the lovely stews my mom used to make for dinner…


mine are all cotton…


all colours…


all leftovers…


and fun to make with the Basket Rib Hand Towel pattern. These are all knit with 46 sts. on 4.2mms (US6) needles…


I've used up a bunch of little cotton balls…


I call them my Frankentowels…


On the patio, wearing my Lonix hat, the one I used years ago when I was kayaking. I dyed it camo green last year. It sure keeps the old noggin cool on these warm August days…


Well, dear reader, here we are at the bottom of another photo story. Did you know Blogger has added the ability to schedule a post? I can be sleeping soundly in my cozy bed and Blogger will add my post for me, whatever time I choose; that’s what I’ve been doing the past while (I don’t really get up at 7:00 am to post). I chip away at a story slowly over the week - a few words here, a picture there - until it is done to my liking, then send it off and Blogger takes care of the rest.

This week my brain was fogged over and no amount of effort could get words to come, so I’m sitting here typing this online and hoping it will go through without a hiccup…or two.

And so, I will wish you a peaceful week, dear reader and hope to see you next Friday. Take care.



“When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.”
~ Winnie the Pooh