Friday, July 18, 2008

Sunny Sky...


and cool breezes…


soft flowers…


and green meadows...



We’re having a delightful summer here in Richmond. Warm sunny days light up the inside of the house and throw bright patches on the hardwood floors; fresh breezes sweep through the open windows and ruffle my hair and scent the air with a hint of fruit and flowers, and once in awhile a sprinkle of rain will take the edge off the heat. I am soaking up all the details to treasure in the depth of winter…



This site - K1,P1 Keeping You In Stitches - has a bountiful supply of free cloth patterns in the left sidebar.

A woolly grey squirrel is gracing us with his presence…


So, it’s Friday morning and I hear a mug of hot chocolate calling my name (yes, even in the heat of summer I won’t give up my hot chocolate). I will wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



“Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world.”
~Ada Louise Huxtable