Friday, July 11, 2008

Quilted Diamonds...

Dear reader, two new knits this week…


This is the beautiful Quilted Diamonds cloth from Rachel’s Knitting Corner….


I’ve started my holiday knitting with the delightful Christmas Present cloth, also from Rachel’s site…


These clouds in Steveston harbour remind me of a puffy quilted blanket…


We have two black currant bushes in our yard; this year they are heavy with fruit and the scent is intoxicating…


A satisfied customer at the peanut plantation…


more brilliant blues…I love my blues...


And now, dear reader, there is a cup of tea waiting for me, so I will wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday. Take care.



“There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.“
~Bernard-Paul Heroux