Friday, July 25, 2008

On A Roll...


I had 4 small rolls of leftover Sugar ‘n Cream cotton: 2 in Sweet Pastels and 2 in Lavender Ice – not enough to use individually, but together…


they blended nicely. I alternated one roll, then another until I had a colourful - and unique - feather & fan…


a sunflower in the garden, almost ready to bloom…


and K's photo of a purple hosta in the front garden…


grey squirrel has a favourite scratching post…scritch..scritch…


I know you must be wondering if the hydrangeas are still blue…they are…


The days are still sunny and full of light in Richmond, but I can feel - and almost taste - a wee hint of autumn in the early morning air; I must soak up every moment of summer while I can.

So, dear reader, I will wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday. Take care.



"Live in each season as it passes: breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit."
~Henry David Thoreau