Friday, June 06, 2008

Hearts and Teddies...

This is my Seafarer’s Cap I knit many months ago and forgot to share with you...


I knit the largest size to fit my ginormous head (or could it be I have very thick hair?). The finished hat needed some spicing up so I added heart and teddy buttons around the perimeter, a little off centre but still cute. I only had two teddy buttons in my stash and the other one is around the back of the hat...


Here’s another peek at my colourful hat (ignore my tired old face)…


The newest placemat in Bernat Handicrafter Lemon Swirl...


Aren't the colours yummy? I haven't been able to locate the link to this pattern yet, but it's probably not too difficult to decipher...


After all this excitement, I needed something simple so I knit myself a Whiskers Cloth in rosy colours...


These cloths are fun to make and to use…


I was roaming around our backyard, camera in hand, and came across this wee ladybug. She flew away home right after I took the photo…


Success! I have managed to reinstall my blog links to the sidebar. How long they will stay there is anyone’s guess but for now, all is well.


Dear reader, are you still here, listening patiently to my rambling conversation? If so, you deserve a reward. I will quit talking now and leave you in peace for another week. See you next Friday if all goes according to plan.



“Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities - always see them, for they are always there.”
Norman Vincent Peale