Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally...

The hydrangea buds arrived safely. We had black frost in May and I was worried they wouldn’t survive…


Recycling is big in our house. We put very little garbage on the curb for pickup, but we do fill our recycling bins and try to reuse as much as possible. Nothing goes to waste, especially in the knitting arena. I’m using cotton bits and pieces from my cloths to make some colourful mats. Here’s the start…


I’m knitting my favourite Stockinette Triangle Cloth pattern with 71 sts. on 4.2mm (US6) Denise needles…


Lots of ends to weave in, which I quite enjoy (I'm not kidding, I really do)…


A finished mat in sunny, Mexico colours…


I used approx. 140 yards of leftover yarn. The final bits will be for toy stuffing…



Green everywhere...


It’s Year 3 for my blog. I can’t believe how quickly the time has flown by. I’m so lazy I scooped my blogiversary photo from year One….


Even lazier, this is last year’s link to Charlie Brown’s Happy Anniversary video clip.

Thank you, dear reader, for being on the journey with me. I hope we can continue to meet here for awhile longer. See you next Friday if all goes well.

ps: my sidebar links have gone missing again. I think they must be roaming around the blogging universe, playing and having a jolly good time. With any luck they'll come back soon, tired and ready to stay put for awhile.



"An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow."