Friday, May 09, 2008

Are You Tired...

of looking at feather & fan cloths on this blog?


I hope not, dear reader, because I am knitting more and more of them….most recent count is 240…


Those two little balls are all that is left of one skein of S‘n C in Cream. Each cloth takes approx. 56 yards and the solid skeins are 120 yards, so there’s around 8 yards left at the finish line.

The colours on this next cloth remind me of neopolitan ice cream….


Another batch of cotton has arrived…wheee…


The variegated S’nC has 95 yards, so I can make 3 feather & fan cloths from 2 skeins, with 22 yards remaining. As I typed that last sentence, I started wondering how many cloths I could make from 3 skeins. Do the math….dumdeedum…ok, with 3 variegated skeins I could knit 5 cloths and at the end of the day there should be only 5 yards left. Now that is a good use of yarn, with minimal wastage; something to ponder as I finish the Rosewood cloth…


and another in Twilight Ombre...



Bath time…


I think this little guy is from the first batch of baby squirrels…


Our hostas are breaking ground...



And so I will wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



“Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room.”
~Kurt Vonnegut