Friday, May 02, 2008

Two By Two...

My hands have been busy, as you can see, knitting feathery cloths, two by two…these are Sugar ‘n Cream Midnight Magic…


I love how the yarn swirls across the cloth and creates unique patterns even though I use the same number of stitches each time..

some Patio Pinks…


and more Rainbow Brites…



What’s red and green and wet all over…



Our spring has been wet and chilly, but the weather channel is promising a long stretch of sunny warm days ahead. We did wake to one gloriously sunny morning this week, so we went for a hot chocolate and a drive along the river. K is setting up for a photo shoot.…


and I am blocking the beautiful view…



The dandelions in our grass have turned to fluff and the finches and sparrows are fighting over the spoils. This is a ratty photo I took (much enlarged) of a purple finch shortly after he claimed a victory. Who knew dandelion seeds were so tasty…



Furball is wondering if we are buying organic peanuts….



The planet of lost posts….would that be where last week’s post is to be found? One minute my lovely story from last Friday (the one that took me forever to compose) was resting quietly on the front page, and the next time I looked – poof, it had evaporated. It was there for less than a day. I did have quite a struggle to post that morning, so maybe it didn't really stick to the page. I am truly mystified (although fairly certain it's nothing to blame on the nice people at Blogger. It must be something I did wrong).

Not to worry though; there is something more important to think about right now, such as food…


So, I will wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.




“To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong”.
~Joseph Chilton Pearce