Friday, February 22, 2008

Fog...


or sunshine, Steveston harbour is breathtaking…




I knit this pair of Tube Socks awhile ago and forgot to blog them. This is the Gypsy Girl Creations sock yarn a friend sent me….


I did a stockinette leg all the way down on 60 sts. and 2.25mm (US1) dpns…



This week I knit me a pair of Cherry Red Handwarmers


No cherry red in my yarn stash so I went with Patons Astra in Hot Blue. I still have to choose the buttons…


Every time I visit the Creative Yarn site, there’s something new I want to make from her lovely designs. I wore these handwarmers yesterday to an appt. and they were a big hit…



The lambs went outside to frolic in the grass and enjoy the sunshine…





Easter’s only a month away, so you might want to knit up some bunny love with these adorable Easter Eggs and to complete the ensemble, a cute little Easter Basket.

and now I’m going to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the moment. I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



“Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.”
~Francesca Reigler