Friday, November 16, 2007

A Few Of My Favourite Things...

My wizard knitting friend created this delightful soap sack…


accompanied by delicately scented soaps and a ceramic maple leaf pin.


From Dorothy came this package of goodies, including a lovely card designed by her daughter Katie…


These socks are bursting with colour! and cozy warm…


Dorothy designed them just for me with a modified feather & fan up the centre stitches ….



A friend (who knows my love for all things Christmas) sent me my very own Charlie Brown tree…



It’s reminding me Christmas is coming soon.


And from my bestest buddy of all, a crystal Winnie….



I knit these DW Cloths


and these festive feather & fan cloths…


when I was feeling a little stronger than today. I know I’m really not well when I don’t feel strong enough to knit every day. It would seem the bronchitis bug and the dental work has taken its toll.

I’m trying not to feel a bit scared and a bit sad because I’ve relapsed from a stage where I was starting to experience tiny but brilliant twinkles of energy each day, back to the weak, dizzy, breathless space of CFS. Hopefully those energy bubbles will return soon and bring more of their friends…and stay longer.



In the meantime dear reader, I will wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



“It is awfully hard to be b-b-brave,
when you're only a Very Small Animal.”
~Piglet, from Winnie The Pooh