Friday, November 23, 2007

Flickr

the bird, not the photo site…



My wizard knitting friend created these lovely Opal socks…



Holiday Stripes in Sugar ‘n Cream…



Our hallway renovations are mostly complete and looking awesome...


The cutaway areas on the bottom are for the rollers...


Just a few touchups and we're done. This was a project involving lots of math & measuring before any cutting took place. I can't imagine how much it would have cost if we'd hired a contractor...



Even the wet, soggy weather can’t take away the beauty of nature…



I love to look at Christmas scenes on my monitor, so I searched and found two sites with free festive wallpapers: Christmas Corner and North Pole Christmas.




Yesterday was the final appointment in a dental journey which began last autumn. Hopefully now my body can begin to recover from the rounds of antibiotics, an extraction and all the prep work involved in replacing one miserable infected tooth. I'm grateful I was able to make this journey with the help of a gentle, compassionate dentist.

I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



"Success is to be measured not so much by the position one has reached in life as by the obstacles which one has overcome."
~Booker T. Washington