Friday, November 09, 2007

Squirrelly...

Our little grey friend is back…


and his cousins…


Three little peanut pigs…


and yes, they managed to knock over the bird feeder again, but I forgive them. They provide so much entertainment with their frisky antics.

I have been knitting many Blissful Moss Rib cloths from the cotton scraps in my yarn collection…


and I have managed to use up most of my leftover skeins with this simple yet elegant design…



I also knit another Happy Home from Rachel’s collection...


She has created a new line of Oven Hangers and I have put the first design on my knitting list. Rachel's patterns are easy to follow and meticulous in detail.


A windy day for the kite runners at Garry Point Park in Steveston…



I had planned to share photos of some delightful gifts I received for my birthday, but it’s been a week of vertigo and nausea and my head is in a fragile state, so I hope you have managed to enjoy the pictures I had already put together before my world starting tilting on its axis.



I’ll wish for you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
~John Fitzgerald Kennedy