Friday, August 24, 2007

Tea & Cookies...

I finished my Tea Time cloth…



and my Cookie Jar cloth…



and a Ladybug Cloth...



Still a plethora of petunias in the garden…



Eating peanuts is thirsty work...



KnitPicks has created some beautiful Wallpaper for Knitters.

I had a nice fat post ready for this morning but it’s hiding somewhere in my computer, so all you get is this meagre offering.

Just so you know, there will be no post next Friday. We have family coming to town and a wedding to attend in Vancouver, so I’ll need to conserve all my energy. Hopefully I will be back the following week, when it will be September. Where did the summer go?



Enjoy the rest of August and see you soon.




“It wasn't until quite late in life that I discovered how easy it is to say "I don't know!"
~Somerset Maugham