Friday, August 10, 2007

BeeBeep...


This cloth was a KnitALong project from Rachel’s Knitting Room Yahoo group. I didn’t participate in the KAL because I was focused on reaching my feather & fan goal, but soon as I completed no. 100, I cast on for this little Luv Bug…



My first car was a VW bug and his name was Stirling Mouse. He was a bucket of rust. Paint would flake off if you touched it. One day I was adjusting the side mirror and it came off in my hand. The driver’s side window wouldn’t roll down without help and once down, wouldn’t come out of the slot unless you stopped the car, got out and kicked the inside of the door.

And I didn’t dare use the horn because it would stick and make a horrible whiny beeeeeeeeeeeeping noise and people would laugh and point or curse at me...but I loved my Mouse...beebeep.


I also knit a Blissful Moss Rib Cloth...


using three popsicle colours…


I like this pattern very much; it’s ribby and sqooshy and easy peasy.


Bright colours in the garden...






And that’s all she wrote today. I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday when I may have more stuff to talk about.




“Have you ever noticed when you're driving, anyone driving slower than you is an "idiot", and anyone driving faster than you is a "maniac"?”
~ George Carlin