Friday, July 13, 2007

A Happy Home...

I managed to knit something different…



This is a Happy Home cloth from Knits By Rachel. It looks very close to the original AND I didn’t have to rip a single stitch. woohoo! I followed Rachel’s advice to wet block the cloth and finger press the stitches into place. It seems to have worked very well. Rachel, thank you for such a beautiful design.

Of course after all the excitement I relaxed by knitting an old familiar…



and a Whiskers Cloth. Now I am calm…




The hydrangea buds are almost as delightful as the blossoms…




munch, munch, munch…




a happy cyclist enjoying the glorious weather…




Wednesday morning sky….




So, dear reader, here we are at the end of another post. I will wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.  






“The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
~Albert Einstein

“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
~Winnie the Pooh