Friday, July 20, 2007

Cottonmania...

This cloth was designed by Annette in memory of her mom.



I made mine a smaller size (8”x8”) by casting on 38 sts. (30 sts for the pattern with 4 edge stitches each side). Thank you Annette for the lovely design. It was a pleasure to work on this cloth.

I also knit a Stockinette Triangle cloth from Knit Dishcloth Corner (look under Debutant, Triangles in the left sidebar).



The site is often unavailable because of bandwidth space, so be patient and keep trying.

After using up my immense brain power & concentration on these two cloths, I reverted to my old familiar…



and a few more…



I’m up to 75 cloths for the Philippines and hoping to reach 100 before the cut-off date in early September. It’s fun to have a goal, especially if it might be attainable, unlike Magic Loop knitting




Where’s my lunch…







I’m off to try some magic looping. See you next Friday and I hope your week is a peaceful one.




“Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.”
~Robert Fulghum