Friday, September 15, 2006

Red Scarf...

I'm in the very beginning stages of knitting a scarf for the Red Scarf Project 2007.


In other words, I haven't cast on the first stitch yet, but I will be doing that very thing, soon as I finish this post.

more reddish knits for Dulaan 2007...

A red/green scarf in the midst of completion...

the finished set...


Crayon colours of red/green/yellow...


I'm thinking of wrapping the hats and matching scarves together when I send them to Arizona. Not sure how practical this will be when the final shipment goes to Dulaan, but I'll just go ahead and hope for the best.



Can you guess where this little teddy is hanging out? I'll show you next Friday. In the meantime, I will say adieu and hope your week is a peaceful one.







"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can."
~Cary Grant