Friday, September 08, 2006

Mellow yellow...

I managed to knit three hats and one scarf this week. The hat shown here is actually two hats knit end-to-end from the free pattern at Frugalhaus. The scarf is my generic fat scarf pattern.



An egg yolk hat with same scarf…



This sunflower was a volunteer in our garden, probably from the sunflower seeds in the mix we feed our birds. Most of the seeds on this flower have been picked clean and the leaves and petals are wilting but it sure gave a lot of enjoyment during its short life. Next summer I hope to plant lots of sunflowers along the garden fence.

And so another post comes to an end, dear reader. See you next Friday and I hope your week is a peaceful one.






"Old times never come back and I suppose it's just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better."
~George E. Woodberry