Friday, November 25, 2005

Twisted Knitting...



This is what happens when you're not paying attention. See how many rows I'd done before I realized the stitches were twisted.


The absolutely, positively, very last bloom on our hydrangeas:



Isn’t this red squirrel the cutest little ball of fluff? K stalked him at the nature park:



Small Knits…

One more hat for the charity bin:




29 Days to Christmas....

One month to go until the Big Day. Time to start watching THE SNOWMAN, an English animated film based on the book by Raymond Briggs. To me, this is the ultimate Christmas movie. The music, animation and atmosphere are unmatched in any other holiday film, in my humble opinion. I watch ELF for the laughs and The Snowman for the nostalgia of a child's view of Christmas.





Sarah is helping me realign the stitches on my hat, so I'll say goodbye for us.

See you next Friday. I hope your week is a peaceful one.



“I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.”
~Harlan Miller