Friday, November 04, 2005

Sshhh...

The Bunny Is Sleeping...




Woollies...

We have a Bear With No Eyes:



I’ve tried several times to construct a face with embroidery thread but each time the bear ends up looking demented, so I may just leave it this way. Sarah likes pink Ted:




Sarah’s helping me finish some hats for Lewiscraft’s Knit for Kids campaign:



I’m using up lots of small yarn balls while knitting these beanies:



All Bobby Bear needs is a snowboard:




My Christmas presents for overseas friends are bundled and ready to go. I’ve been wrapping and addressing labels while resting in bed and I must admit I wasn’t too careful with tidying up. We’re discovering little bits of sticky tape, ribbon and tiny pieces of wrapping paper here and there amongst the pillows and covers. It makes for some interesting sleeps.




Sarah’s busy with her knitting needles so I’ll say goodbye for both of us. I know this is a very small post compared to some of my more long-winded attempts. I’m trying to conserve energy so I can go out next week for a special treat. I hope your week is a peaceful one. See you next Friday.






"Learn to be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not."
~Henri Frederic Amiel