Friday, October 01, 2021

October...

September has seen a lot of rain here on the coast...

but we've had lovely sunshine in between the raindrops...

and the plants are happy...

especially this gorgeous, shiny shrub with a bazillion red berries (it's outside our living room window and I have no idea what it's official name is, but I love it)...

Our orchid  is still in full bloom.  I say hello every morning and give it a gentle pat...

My bucket of colours for the many cloths I am crocheting.  It's so much fun to choose combinations.  I'm mostly always pleasantly surprised at the outcome...


So, dear reader, I hope you are keeping well in these challenging times.  Take care and enjoy your autumn (or spring if you are living in the southern hemisphere).

:The world reveals itself in its true dimensions in the autumn."

~ Hal Borland