Friday, April 17, 2020

We carry on...

hello dear reader,
sorry for the long pause in between posts.  I've had good intentions but we all know how that goes.  I'll pretend I just stepped away for a few minutes.

Spring has burst out in all its glorious colours and sunshine and cool (cold) breezes...


River Road...we stopped here on our trip back from grocery shopping...such a beautiful view and very soothing...

Views from our window...


I took this photo through the moon roof in our car...once a week we get out for grocery shopping and I feel like a kid on the first day of school holidays...

I'm still crocheting cloths for the mission charity.  They have asked us to hold onto our finished projects until further notice.  I'm going to keep Canada Post very busy in the future...

In spite of all the chaos in the world, my Christmas cactus continues to bloom - 3 times now...



I hope you are keeping well in these turbulent times, dear reader.  Take care and as always, I will hope to see you soon.



"When I was a child and would see scary things on the news, my mother would say to me "Look for the helpers.  You will always find people who are helping."
~ Fred Rogers (Mister Rogers)