Friday, October 26, 2018

Autumn...

Our hydrangeas have been slowly morphing into their autumnal colours....



The west dyke in Richmond has a quiet shady path we like to visit, rarely disturbed and so peaceful...

and along the Richmond greenway we came across these colourful mushrooms...Red Alert!!!

I'm still crocheting my cloths and using up vast quantities of colours in various bits and pieces.  I find this ever so restful, yet at the same time invigorating as I choose the colour combinations...or should I say they choose for me?  Either way, it's a wonderfully relaxing time...



and when I'm not crocheting, I'm reading on my Kobo and sipping tea...or napping...or chatting...not all at the same time, of course...

Two more months and it will be this time of year again...

I do hope I make it back here before then, dear reader.  Time has a way of zipping by so quickly and life is so very interesting in all its complexity...ups and downs, twists and turns, no day the same.  I wish only the very best of days for you, dear reader.  


"A beauty lights the fading year."
~ Phebe A. Holder