Friday, February 09, 2018

2018

Hello, dear reader.  I have lots of neat stuff to show you.  I've been busy with crochet hook and a few times with my knitting needles.  I finished another Basket Rib Dish Cloth which I am keeping for myself...


I crocheted two Valentine Heart Coasters for gifts...


and some Tiny Hearts (the crocheted doily was a gift from my friend (80 years old and still crocheting doilies with tiny thread and hooks)...


2017 was the year of the cloths, with a total of 500 being sent to charity projects.  I know it sounds a ginormous amount but each one only takes a couple of hours and I am always crocheting when there is a quiet moment...


We've had so much rain.  I don't mind because I love rain but it's been a bother to most everyone else.  This was the view from our kitchen window one morning...


Bunny is keeping the grass under control...

Now I'm going back to some crocheting and maybe a little knitting.  Take care and enjoy your days, dear reader.


"February is the border between winter and spring".
~Terri Guillemets