Friday, August 18, 2017

Still here...

hello dear reader,

You may have wondered if I was ever coming back to this blog.  I kept telling myself every week that I should write a post and then something would drag my attention away and here we are 5 months later.

The hydrangeas have been brilliant this year...


and so have the morning glory...

The fuchsias seemed to fade out early but they made a comeback and are still going strong...

My crochet has consisted of only one item....made multiple times in a variety of colour combinations.  I'm still having fun with these and see no end in sight...

Here's a little bunny doing a yoga pose for you...


So dear reader, I will not make a promise to post more often but I will promise to try.  In the meantime, I hope you are able to enjoy each and every day as much as possible.  Take care and be well.


'Days are stringed instruments and every one strikes a different note.'
~ Kenneth A. Alexander