Friday, June 07, 2013

Wildlife...

We had another visit from rocky raccoon...


and a first visit from mr. stripes – thankfully they didn't meet up in our yard...

 
Grey squirrel munching...


and birdies tweeting and searching for food...



a new-to-me pattern creates this lovely Shelly Scarf...



I used Sugar 'n Cream cotton in soft green for a light-weight summer scarf...


This is where I pin my small projects as I await inspiration: in other words, what am I going to do with these squares? In the meantime, they make pretty wall art...

 
Wishing you a peaceful week ahead, dear reader!


"If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth".

~ Chief Seattle